Monday, February 22, 2010

Just an intro...

Hello everyone, or should I say, anyone?

I have a few things that have been on my mind and no real way to talk about them or gain more information about them. This is because i’m pretty much a geek. A geek who doesn’t know much at that! I recently keep ending up in situations where about 90% of my conversation starters, involve me receiving a look from the recipient like I’ve just told them their family cat has just died.

I have absolutely no experience in “blogging” so this, I am considering a stumbling first attempt in branching out to the big, wide world of online forum type things in the hope of getting feedback (good or bad) about what I have to say. That is, if anyone is listening. I can see myself being a nuisance to people I follow on Twitter in an attempt to gain comrades across the world and hopefully, will be accepted into different communities and be able to partake in any future discussions on the matter.

The first subject I wish to talk about is Google’s Android OS.

I’m a newbie to this fantastic operating system, but in my short time with it, find myself wanting to know as much as I possibly can about it. I read a lot, every day about new happenings with Android and the different handsets and manufacturers that are out there. My agenda on this topic includes the pros and cons of using it, how it is possible to make it more easily discoverable to others, the differences in information available to consumers in the UK and the US (the two main countries which I receive news from, no offence to the rest of the world!) and whatever else which happens to come up in conversation.

I must say that I have no influence over anyone and that I am doing this solely for my own interest. All I hope is that people will kindly take the time to read, comment and post information on what is going down.

Now for the hard part… finding people to listen.

Thanks for your time people!

hexagramcomplex

[Via http://hexagramcomplex.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment