Monday, March 22, 2010

Android Robot + Mario + Fun = Replica Island

Q: What do you get if you cross the Android Robot with Nintendo’s Mario?

A: A neat little game called Replica Island.

Android Mario

Android and Mario, as one in Replica Island

The game brings the classic retro side-scrolling back to life with it’s cute cartoon graphics and insane midi-style music.

For me, games are important on my mobile phone; they’ll never replace my Xbox 360 but they are there to fill in train journeys, car trips and just general boredom. So I almost cried when I saw this cutsey [is that a word?] little Android bot jumping around the screen on this trailer for the FREE Android Market game called Replica Island. Check out the video below and be sure to visit the site for more information.

[Via http://desirefanatics.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment